No es fácil encontrar los lectores adecuados para las home audio receiver yamaha. Es posible que deba considerar entre cientos o miles de productos de muchas tiendas. En este artículo, hacemos una breve lista de los mejores lectores para las home audio receiver yamaha, incluida información detallada y reseñas de clientes. Averigüemos cuál es tu favorito.
668 reviews analysed
1. Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD). Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven)- 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD). Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA)- 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- YPAO auto-calibration technology for ideal sound,Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
- Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors
2. Yamaha Audio R S202bl Stereo Receiver
- Advanced circuitry design
- Bluetooth to your favorite streaming music services
- 40 station FM/AM preset Tuning. Frequency Response : 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 plus/ minus 0.5 dB / 0 plus/ minus 3.0 dB)
- Brushed aluminum finish and simplistic design
- Speaker selector for two systems.Input Sensitivity (CD):500 mV / 47 k-ohms
Yamaha, the most trusted brand in home audio, adds Bluetooth compatibility in this Hi-Fi receiver for easy wireless access to streaming music services and music on your smartphone or other devices. Enjoy the connectivity and the outstanding and legendary quality of Yamaha natural sound.
3. Yamaha S501sl Natural Integrated Amplifier
- 85 W + 85 W (20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.019% THD)
- Gold plated digital coax input/TOSLINK optical input
- Gold plated analog inputs including Phono. Frequency Response – 10 Hz -100 kHz +/- 1.0 dB. Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD) – 99 dB (input shorted, 200 mV)
- Speakers A, B, A+B
- Auto standby (8 hours)
4. Yamaha Rx V4a 5 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (4 in / 1 out)
- 4K/60, 4K/120AB, 8K/60B, HDMI 2.1 (via future update)
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/5 GHz, AirPlay 2, MusicPlay (iOS and Android) and Spotify Connect
- MusicCast multi-room audio and MusicCast Surround capable with MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50 wireless surround speakers
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Dolby Vision, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- YPAO room calibration
RX-V4A 5.2-channel AV Receiver with MusicCast
5. Yamaha Rx V485bl 5 1 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- Progressively tech. This 5. 1-Channel AV receiver delivers exceptional sound and comes packed with advanced wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, airplay 2, Spotify connect, Bluetooth and music cast.
- Spotify, Apple Music via airplay 2, Pandora, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz and more
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT. 2020
- Hdmi (4-in/1-out) with HDCP 2. 3 and eARC
- Voice control using your Alexa Device like echo or echo dot
- Music cast multi-room: wirelessly expand your Audio to other rooms over time
- Music cast surround-capable: add two music cast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 115 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
6. Yamaha Audio Component Amplifier Wxa 50
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately). Standby Power Consumption : 1.8 W
- Connect your favorite speakers to create a powerful streaming Audio system
- Wi-Fi, airplay, Bluetooth and Spotify connect. Signal-to-Noise Ratio-110 dB (Opt / Net / USB / Bluetooth in) / 98 dB (aux in)
- High-performance design with Premium Audio components
- Extremely versatile control and connectivity options
- Access to your music library, Pandora, Spotify Rhapsody and more
Supercharge your favorite speakers with MusicCast streaming Audio connect a pair of your favorite speakers to This stereo amp, then use your existing Wi-Fi network to access all of your music from a simple app. Add other MusicCast speakers, sound bars or receivers for wireless multiroom audio playback. Great for use with in-ceiling and outdoor patio speakers. High-performance design with premium audio components extremely versatile control and connectivity options access to your music library, Pandora, Spotify, Rhapsody and more MusicCast app for Apple iOS and Android devices conveniently slim, can be placed horizontally or vertically audiophile sound, exquisite design the WXA-50 features a solid metal body with an aluminum cover and a slim, compact design that fits just about anywhere. Under the hood, you’ll find high-performance components and advanced circuitry that deliver powerful, sonically-pure amplification. Control at your fingertips Connect the WXA-50 to any pair of traditional wired speakers (bookshelf, tower, in-ceiling or outdoor speakers), then download the free MusicCast app to connect it to your existing home Wi-Fi to create a powerful streaming Audio system. Quickly select sources, browse your music library and control playback right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also control sound EQ settings from the app. All your content AC.Maximum Output Power : 90 W + 90 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
7. 700 Watt Bluetooth Yamaha High Performance Resistant
- Compact and powerful – Enhance your TV experience with rich, dynamic sound of the Denon 5.2 Channel Built In Surround Sound Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System
- Bluetooth Streaming – The A/V Receiver can remember up to 8 paired Bluetooth devices, so family and friends can listen to their favorite tracks
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Specifications -Equipped with five HDMI inputs, the receiver features support for 4K Ultra HD full frame rate 60 Hz pass-through on three inputs, along with 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through, and 3D compatibility on all HDMI inputs. It’s also equipped with HDCP 2.2 signal handling, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content
- AM/FM Tuner – A built-in digital FM/AM Stereo Tuner with 60 station preset memory (30 FM, 30 AM) lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk and music programming
- In-Ceiling Speakers – An easy-to-install in-ceiling speaker system that has magnetic grilles and high sound quality designed to meet various custom installation requirements
8. Yamaha Cx A5200 Aventage Preamplifier Musiccast
- 11.2-ch processing with Dual ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DACs, balanced XLR outputs, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (7.2.4-ch) with Zone B, Cinema DSP 3D, and YPAO Sound Optimization
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay, Spotify connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/3-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- Voice control using an Alexa device. Surround: featuring technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time. Room optimization YPAO R.S.C with 3D, 64-bit precision and EQ calculation
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster and more
9. Yamaha Rx V377 5 1 Channel Theater Receiver
- 100 W x 5-channel output for powerful surround sound
- Discrete amp configuration, HDMI with 4K Ultra HD pass-through for super high resolution images
- Front panel USB digital connection for iPod and iPhone, YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker set up
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass sound even with small speakers, virtual Cinema Front provides virtual surround sound with five speakers in front
- Multilingual color OSD for improved visibility, ECO mode operation for about 20 percentage less power consumption
10. Yamaha Rx V465bl 5 Channel Discontinued Manufacturer
Yamaha RX-V465BL 525 Watt 5-Channel Home Theater Receiver
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Yamaha’s New Home Theater Receiver
From the Manufacturer
Yamaha’s new 525-Watt 5-Channel RX-V465 Home Theater Receiver offers many advanced features to ensure maximum enjoyment of your home entertainment sources. These include 1080p-compatible HDMI (4-input, 1-output), iPod and Bluetooth compatibility, Yamaha CINEMA DSP, improved YPAO sound optimization, and four SCENE buttons.
Four HDMI Inputs and one output support 1080p
Multiple inputs make the RX-V465 your home theater hub
Great Picture Quality for High-Definition Formats
The RX-V465 features four HDMI inputs and one output that supports 1080p resolution. This means you can connect four HDMI sources, such as a DVD player and a high-definition set-top box, and enjoy the highest possible quality with a 1080p display. With 1080p/24Hz signal repeating, you can enjoy the full potential of Blu-ray discs.
Component video inputs offer much higher picture quality than standard S-Video or composite connections. With the RX-V465, you can enjoy two different component sources without having to change connections.
High Dynamic Power Capability for Great Sound
The RX-V465 is capable of delivering large amounts of reserve power for accurate reproduction of the high energy peaks that are especially prevalent in digital audio sources. This prevents clipping and emphasizes the music’s dynamic qualities. This receiver also uses Burr Brown 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels. The DACs provide accurate sound field reproduction for high-quality multi-channel sources, and outstanding separation and precise musical delineation for two-channel sources.
YPAO analyzes the acoustics of the room
Next-Gen Connectivity and Flexibility
You can even bring your own tunes to the RX-V465. It is equipped to use Yamaha’s optional YBA-10 Bluetooth Wireless Audio Receiver, giving you the flexibility to stream music from Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, portable devices and even your personal computer. The optional YDS-11 Universal iPod Dock connects the RX-V465 to all versions of Apple’s iPod, giving you the power to navigate and play via an onscreen menu.
Improved YPAO for Hassle-Free Configuration
Yamaha’s YPAO Sound Optimization system analyzes the acoustics of the room and adjusts various speaker parameters to provide optimum sound quality at the listening position–all in less than three minutes. Yamaha’s YPAO system uses a small microphone and sophisticated equalization to automatically set the best sound for any room, no matter where the speakers are. First it checks the speaker connections and phase of each speaker. Then it sends out tones which are captured by the microphone to analyze the room acoustics and sets a variety of parameters, such as the speaker size, the distance of the speakers and even the sound pressure level, etc. It does this until it achieves the best sound conditions for your room, and you don’t have to adjust a thing. The RX-V465 features the YPAO system that automatically selects the crucial frequency bands for the listening room, and then adjusts the level of the selected bands to create a cohesive sound field in the room.
CINEMA DSP Digital for Enhanced Surround Realism
Conventional multi-channel audio reproduction systems base their sound on Dolby Digital and DTS decoding, using matrix and steering technologies to create surround sound effects. Yamaha CINEMA DSP is much more advanced, actually creating richly realized independent sound fields that envelop you in an unmatched surround sound experience. With dialogue, music and effects ideally located in these separate sound fields, you will hear sound with accurate placement, smooth movement, exceptional clarity and richness, and startlingly realistic presence. It will seem as if the walls of your room have disappeared and you are in the middle of your own immense theater. The decoding circuitry performs Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio decoding with extreme accuracy, as well as all digital sound field processing.
Audio Delay Compensation Keeps Your Experience On Track
The latest display devices perform complex internal processing, causing time lag in the video signal. It is a small difference, but because the audio arrives first, the viewer may feel that something is not natural. The Audio Delay function for adjusting Lip-Sync matches the audio to the timing of the output of the video on the screen.
SILENT CINEMA and Virtual CINEMA DSP
SILENT CINEMA makes it possible to hear large-scale surround sound through ordinary headphones. This is a variation of CINEMA DSP technology that Yamaha developed to let you listen in private to movies and other multi-channel sources for hours without listening fatigue. Virtual CINEMA DSP lets you enjoy the effects of CINEMA DSP surround sound without using surround speakers, perfect for use in custom installations where some rooms don’t have surround speakers. It can be used with the front/center/presence speakers, or even with just the two front left and right speakers.
Compressed Music Enhancer Refreshes Your Music
Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing with exclusive algorithms to enable playback that improves the performance of compressed music formats, including MP3 and WMA. With the Compressed Music Enhancer, highs and especially lows are richer and smoother, bringing music back to life to be as close to the original as possible.
SCENE- A New Level of Operating Ease
Four SCENE buttons make operating the RX-V465 easier than ever. Pressing a single SCENE button automatically launches the multiple operations that initiate play of the source controlled by that button. They are initially set to default settings for DVD Viewing, Disc Listening, TV Viewing and Radio Listening. Other SCENE settings are also available, such as iPod Listening, XM Listening, TV Sports Viewing and Action Game Playing.
Con nuestras sugerencias anteriores, esperamos que pueda encontrar las Home Audio Receiver Yamaha para usted. No olvide compartir su experiencia con un comentario en esta publicación. ¡Gracias!