No es fácil encontrar los lectores adecuados para las powered sub home theater. Es posible que deba considerar entre cientos o miles de productos de muchas tiendas. En este artículo, hacemos una breve lista de los mejores lectores para las powered sub home theater, incluida información detallada y reseñas de clientes. Averigüemos cuál es tu favorito.
755 reviews analysed
1. Polk 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer Single
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
2. Rockville Black Powered Theater Subwoofer
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8 Black 400 Watt Powered 8″ Home Theater Subwoofer.
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board). High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish. The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch. The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound.
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone. Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1. 5” 4-layer voice coil. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! . Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton. Detachable foam grill. Inputs / Outputs / Controls: . . RCA line input. RCA line output. Speaker High level inputs. Speaker High level outputs.
- Volume control. Phase switch (0°-180°). Crossover Frequency control. Power switch. Standard IEC power cable included. Specifications: . . Amplifier: Class D. Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm. Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<
- 1%, A-weight). THD: 1%. INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB. Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 200 Hz. 400 Watts peak output. 200 Watts RMS output. Voltage: 110-240V.
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11. 8” x 15” x 13. 8”. Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D)14. 6 ”x 18. 3” x 18. 9 ”. Unit Weight: 18 LBS. Shipping Weight: 22 LBS. Color: Black
Description: The Rock Shaker 8 is an all in one powered 8” subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application. This product uses high grade components from the ground up and delivers clean sound with tight and thumpy bass you can really feel. The enclosure is made of high quality MDF which delivers superb sound. We use a highly efficient class “D” amplifier that is engineered to be perfectly matched with the woofer and enclosure. We tested the rear firing port and determined it delivers the best bass response where you get optimal reflection that will disburse the sound throughout the room. The woofer is top quality with foam surrounds and features a Y30 grade magnet, and a 4-layer voice coil. Our subwoofer has RCA inputs and outputs as well as high level speaker inputs and outputs to support any setup.
3. Klipsch Reference R 10Sw Powered Subwoofer
4. Acoustic Audio Psw 10 10 Inch Subwoofer
- Acoustic Audio PSW-10 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 10” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 12.4″ × 11.4″ × 12.4″, designed and engineered In the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
Acoustic Audio’s Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that’s barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 400-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 10″ woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 10″ woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 25Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
5. Monoprice 108248 60 Watt Powered Subwoofer
- This is an 8″ powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier’s stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA “Y” cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75″ x 11.75″ x 11.75″ (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4″ sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
6. Theater Solutions Sub8s Surround Subwoofer
- Theater Solutions SUB8S slim 4.75″ height design fits under most furniture, 250 watts peak power, frequency response is 35Hz-150Hz, 24dB per octave crossover, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8″ high efficiency low frequency down firing transducer, L/R RCA inputs, high level L/R input and output spring terminals
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, black ash finish
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, black ash finish
- Full instructions, 9” 10” dual RCA cable, and “Y” adapter included, use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
This Theater Solutions by Goldwood powered floor subwoofer is newly designed for consumers who demand extra powerful bass for their home theater experience. High quality, lush bass and a full bodied sound at an affordable price. This speaker is perfect playing movies or mega bass rap music. Made with only the highest quality, moisture resistant materials to deliver unsurpassed sound in any listening environment. Sophisticated design and measurement equipment, including computer assisted design software were used to design this powered subwoofer to achieve an optimized balance and interface between components to give better quality performance and longer life. This slim versatile sub comes with stands to set up in any area, a mounting bracket to attach to a wall or the slim 4 3/4″ height can slide under most furniture. The specially built in cabinet amplifier has high level left/right spring terminal inputs. The 24dB per octave crossover is continuously variable from 50-150Hz. This powered sub also has a built-in auto shut off. If two minutes goes by and sub does not receive a signal it switches to stand-by mode to conserve power. Volume and crossover frequency dials round out the special features on this super powerful subwoofer. The 8 inch long throw bass woofer has a frequency response of 35-150 Hz +/- 2dB. The port design smooth’s air flowing in and out of the cabinet, reducing turbulence and port noise. The ports also increase linearity, lowers distortion, reduces 5th order harmonic distortion and provides an increased output as high as 2-3dB. A black wood finish, cabinet feet, 115 AC cord, included RCA cables, RCA “Y” adapter, stand mounts and hanging mount with mounting screws round out this subwoofers fantastic details.
7. Rockville Tm80c Powered Speakers Bluetooth
- Rockville TM80C Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 8"
- Subs. Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect interference. Built in USB playback. Built in SD card playback. Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception.
- subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response.4)Full range drivers: 4"
- full range drivers with polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds, and bullet dust cap to give you incredible loud and clear sound.2)silk dome tweeters for incredible highs!
- Peak Power: 800 Watts. RMS Power: 200 Watts. Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves. Adjustable bass and treble. Built in high and low pass crossovers professionally tuned by audio engineers for top performance.
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF (0.472"
- inch thick high-grade MDF). (2) pairs of RCA inputs. (1) 3.5MM aux input. (1) Optical input. Front panel USB and SD inputs. (2) ¼
- Mic inputs for karaoke. (2) RCA outputs make the system expandable.
- Digital display on front panel with brightness control. Incredible design with silver plates surrounding each speaker and modern furniture style look. Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- Our built in amplifier features a quad amp design: Each driver features frequency specific independent amplifiers. The amplifier internal circuitry is the ST model # TDA7265. Can be controlled from the front panel or from the remote.
- We use a "
- style Quality Assurance of Each Product. Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together. We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards.
- The cable locks in secure and tight and has a screw in ring tightening mechanism known as an aerial socket. Package includes (2) speakers, remote control, signal cable, antenna cable, manual, warranty card, plastic/rubber feet.
- Available in black, white and cherry wood finishes. CE and RoHS compliant. Frequency Response: 40-20K Hz. S/N Ratio: >
- 60dB. Separation: >
- 45dB. Max. SPL: 106dB. Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz.
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 6.3"
- W x 31.9"
- H x 12.99"
- D. Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 16.54"
- x 16.54"
- x 40.55"
- . Net Weight of both speakers combined: 41.9 lbs. Shipping weight: 48.5 lbs.
8. Polk Audio Subwoofer Technology Experience
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SUB WOOFER FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED ROOMS The HTS 12 features a 12 inches front firing long throw woofer with Polk’s proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three dimensional sound in great clarity
- YOUR BEST BET WITH MODERN LOOKS & THUNDEROUS PERFORMANCE – The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass from the in built 200 watt amplifier (400W at peak)
- POLK’S PATENTED POWER PORT TECHNOLOGY delivers deeper bass response with its turbulence smoothing diffuser that transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area minimizing any kind of distortion & delivering rich full range sound everywhere
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY & VERSATILITY – The sub comes with LFE & stereo line level inputs. Pair it with any of Polk’s Signature series 2 channel stereo speakers or create a complete home theater with S60 tower, S20 bookshelf & S35 center channel speakers
- ALL CONTROLS ON THE REAR PANEL – Controls for volume, low pass filter and phase toggle for optimum bass levels (0 to 180 degree) are in close reach right on the back of the subwoofer. The front has a clean rich look with detachable grille
- Polk’s commitment & expert craftmanship with their use of advanced technology, master engineering, and innovation helps them bring out the BEST IN SOUND SYSTEMS AND SPEAKERS so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART
9. Klipsch Synergy Black Sub 100 Subwoofer
An updated grille, along with the Black and copper accents you’ve come to identify as the Klipsch trademark colors, create a sleek, sophisticated look for this dynamic sub. Place it anywhere in your home and prepare for bone-rattling bass.
10. Acoustic Audio Psw500 12 Theater Subwoofer
- Acoustic Audio PSW500-12 specialty Series home theater powered LFE subwoofer, 500 watts peak power, frequency response is 24hz-250hz, efficiency is 98dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive High efficiency amplifier, 12” front firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity pva Treated Cone, adjustable independent Gain and crossover controls
- Lfe input, RCA low/ speaker level inputs, high level inputs and outputs, variable low Pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom bass port
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced rfl bass reflex design, removable acoustically transparent Black grill, product Dimensions (H x W x D) 17″ X 14. 75″ X 13. 5″
- Full instructions, 9. 5 foot dual RCA/LFE cable with “Y” Adapter included, Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
Con nuestras sugerencias anteriores, esperamos que pueda encontrar las Powered Sub Home Theater para usted. No olvide compartir su experiencia con un comentario en esta publicación. ¡Gracias!